INTERNATIONAL WINE CHALLENGE : TROPHY WINNER FOR OUR POUILLY FUISSE
3 December 2020
The International Wine Challenge 2020, one of the biggest international wine competitions, has just delivered its results.
Our Pouilly-Fuissé has been recognized as the best in the Pouilly-Fuissé appellation, what an honor !
- POUILLY FUISSE LES VIEUX MURS 2017 – GOLD MEDAL 96/100 + TROPHY WINNER OF POUILLY FUISSE : Very attractive, English toffee and baked apple. Beautifully integrated flinty minerality and richly textured ripe fruit with peach, pear and citrus. Bold and classically mineral yet with exceptional freshness to enliven the finish. The palate is generous and pleasingly structured with good weight.
- BROUILLY LES THIBAULTS 2019 – SILVER MEDAL 90/100
- FLEURIE LES DEVOTS 2019 – SILVER MEDAL 93/100
- JULIENAS DOMAINE DE LA VIEILLE EGLISE 2018 – SILVER MEDAL 91/100
- MOULIN A VENT XetN BARBET 2018 – SILVER MEDAL 93/100
- SAINT AMOUR DOMAINE DES BILLARDS 2018 – SILVER MEDAL 92/100
- BOURGOGNE CHARDONNAY FUT DE CHENE 2018 – SILVER MEDAL 91/100
- BOURGOGNE PINOT NOIR LES PIERRES DOREES 2017 – SILVER MEDAL 90/100
- SAINT VERAN LES OMBRELLES 2018 – SILVER MEDAL 92/100