The events of the Maison Jean Loron around wine
15 May 2023
The Maison Jean Loron is pleased to welcome you to many events: concerts, country meals, theatre in the cellars to live gourmet and warm moments with friends or family.
This is the time to discover the full programme of 2023 events around our wines of Beaujolais & Mâconnais.
1/ Summer afterworks
3 Thursdays in July: 6, 20 and 27 from 18:00
Rosé and other wines served fresh in the park of the Maison Jean Loron.
3 dates: 3 foodtrucks and 3 different groups. Free concerts!
Free entry: discover more
2/ the Fantastic Picnic
Sunday, September 10 – lunch
Wine tasting, fresh and refined meals prepared by the Chef Marie DIAS of the restaurant Le Coq in Juliénas, visit of the cellars.
3/ Immersive show “Jean and the Winery”
6 dates in October and November
At the Belle Etoile and the Theatre Company the Barefoot present: JEAN AND THE WINERY. Dive into the House’s century-old cellars for a unique experience! 5 actors invite you to follow them through an original story inspired by the winemaker Jean Loron.
30€/pers.: On reservation
4/ Dinner at Château Bellevue with Bienvenue en Beaujonomie!
Evening at the Castle
Saturday 17 June – dinner at the Château
«Des Notes De Morgon Aux Notes Du Japon» With Natacha Polony, Périco Légasse and Maïa Aboueleze
In the program:
– the tasting commented by the Maître de Chai of the wines of Château Bellevue: our Morgon and our Beaujolais Blanc
– culinary creations of Japanese influence
– the interventions of Perico Légasse and Natacha Polony, who will talk about harmony, the hidden sounds and meanings of Japanese literature and the link in particular with Beaujolais wines.
– the performance of Maïa Aboueleze, a percussionist, a rare French woman who wields Japanese drum sticks with passion and fervour. Maïa is also author of a book on Japan.
– The beautiful cuisine that will accompany our wines will be made with several hands: Marie DIAS, manager and chef of the restaurant LE COQ in Juliénas with her 2 sons: Jonathan Gomes Brandao and Marvin Brandao.
75€/pers. On reservation
Contact us : La Boutique
Discover our wines : Show me more